Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"Weapons" that are really missing.

Lightbulb 
We have the pistol, the SMG, the grenade launcher, the blunderbuss and the minigun (And our melee attack) but in my opinion there are a few "weapons" that are missing.

1.) Sniper
-Charges up and zooms in if you hold the LMB. You cannot jump while charging and you are limited to 60% of your movement speed.
-If you release it, the Sniper will fire a powerful laserbeam over a long distance.
-Needs a few seconds to cool down.

2.) Grappling hook
-Fires a grappling hook that will attach to everything it touches. [Range 50 meters/164 Feet]
-Press the LMB again to pull yourself towards your target or to pull it to you (this will happen automatically, if your mass is higher than your targets)
-Allows you to cover a huge distance when you combine it with your jump.
-Switching weapons will cut the rope.

3.) The shield
-Hold the LMB to create a shield in front of you.
-Works like every other shield in the game.
-Slows you down a little bit.

I've heard rumors that the NPCs will return, which is the reason why I suggested it. Not only does a wider variety of gadgets allow the player to play the game in a more tactical way, it would also make it possible to add a wider variety of NPCs with differnt tactics, since the player would be able to fight more effectively.
Future Eco Leader[/align] - Wants to Join a faction to gain knowledge to defeat the scarlwt dawn

Messages In This Thread
"Weapons" that are really missing. - by Shakes - 2018-04-11, 09:32 PM
RE: "Weapons" that are really missing. - by Skyer - 2018-07-10, 09:26 AM