Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

V2.17 (devtest only)

I suggest perhaps make it a simple 100mm plate, with no adjustable slider for ease of use, because 100mm will serve most aesthetic and functional purposes such as covering ugle or vulnerable components. 200mm could also work, I'd have to see exactly how it looks, though.
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast

Lightbulb 
(2018-06-17, 09:40 AM)Elite Leon Wrote: So among all the content that you Brilliant Skies are trying to implement in 2.17 (thanks btw), I propose a structural block and 4 meter beam (wood, alloy, metal, heavy armour and maybe glass) whose thickness is tweakable by the player and in consequence, the health, mass and cost of the block/beam depends on the thickness (from 5 mm to idk, 950 mm?).

Cool idea, just needs to be made with universal parameters for later expansion. Also like MizarLuke's addendum above.
Also if possibble make them have no physical hitbox, so for example a turret can be underarmored and turn too.

In effect this would help shieldless armouring a lot, too.

Hope these ideas would be good additions.
From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73
MULTIPLAYER!

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]

I love you guys.

Yes homo.
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong" -Voltaire

Nothing wrong with homo :p

tweakable blocks sounds like fun. It'll be great fun on tanks too.
Among the proposed changes in 2.17 was the unborking of ashes, right?
Imperium Age of Sail Campaign Custom Campaign Dev Idea

Check it out here!

Anyone using Mods with this that use custom meshes? If so, has anyone had issues with certain meshes appearing as blocks ingame and not the costume shape? Example I been working on lots of air craft enhancement meshes such as cockpit glass canopy ect and going from version 2.16 to 2.17 the canopy is just a block again even after rebuilding it.

(2018-06-08, 01:17 AM)Kiriko Wrote: Using ACB "Set shield external factor" seems to instead change shield type Huh
So setting "external factor" to 1 turned every shield into disrupt mode, and setting "external factor" to 0.1 set every shield into type "off".

The external factor 1 condition was "enemy within range", and while the condition is true, trying to manually set shield to any mode other than "disrupt" will see the shield immediately changed back to "disrupt".

Fixed for the next release.

(2018-06-08, 02:05 AM)Kiriko Wrote: ACB electric engine settings seem a bit messed up.

Fixed for the next release.

Has the weird land void glitch thing been fixed?
"If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid."-TheMightyJingles.

My last name is Proctor
The Proctor is a ship in the game
Yay. I'm happy.

Blueprint thread: http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum/s...?tid=28006