Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can smoke effect on LAMS ?

I'm using APS Disruptor round to take out enemy shield, but enemy have some powerful LAMS.

then I noticed laser would be weaken by smoke. so... I'm guessing LAMS could be effected too...?

Smoke affects every laser.
Poke my boat! mostly pre-2.0 learning & catalogue thread - Update: Heavy & light tanks 07/04/18 for 2.1. 6 ships made 2.0 aware. If it's not AotE I can't do it regularily - sea -> post processing -> eyestrain.

My latest disruptor cannon fires a fountain of bullets on gently curving paths, literally looking like cleaning it with a shower - 7 damage to shields each, good luck to lams them all. Smile
From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73
MULTIPLAYER!

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]

(2018-03-12, 12:58 PM)Richard Dastardly Wrote: Smoke affects every laser.

Thank you answered my question! I'll add smoke on APS. Big Grin

(2018-03-12, 01:08 PM)Normal69 Wrote: My latest disruptor cannon fires a fountain of bullets on gently curving paths, literally looking like cleaning it with a shower - 7 damage to shields each, good luck to lams them all. Smile

I was thinking about minigun type of that. but it's effective range really low. and I don't trust my craft fight with that range. Sad

For my countering shells, I use smoke and DC to counter both systems. I also sometimes put in tracers if I use it with other systems, and sometimes even gravram, depending on shell length.
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast

talk about gravram, I laugh all the battle time when I use it. It's ridiculous funny to watch a giant airship gotten flip by one shot. XDDD