Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove that weird spin block bounce thing

So, after that spinblock update its a lot easier to do crazy stuff with spinblocks, and I, as many others do, like to use them in sheers, forecastles, aftercastles, ect. Now, whats common about the three I named just then, is in real life, you can stand on them, in FTD however, you seem to bounce, simply because its a spinblock I suspect, would it be possible for this to be removed? I find it annoying, and I am sure many others do as well, there is no clear point to it, it just seems to be bouncing on anything that's on a spinblock for some reason.
[Image: 6Vp76mI.png]

[Image: 76561198088023049.png]

It is a known bug, you can add bug report or contribute to existing one.[/u]

Wait its a bug? I thought it was just some feature from when spinblocks were really just used to spin stuff.

It is caused by how spinblocks are handled in game. Spinblocks are not handled by physics engine when they are spining AFAAIK and it causes some issues.

I think turrets have the same issue.
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast

I think it started after the unity 5 port. Before that you could stand on sub-objects normally.

I see, any idea if its fix-able?