Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

ABCD (AirBorn Cannon Destroyer) Now updated! (Still sorta looking for a name)

I'm thinking I'll probably use it for late DWG and some OW, possibly certain other stuff later. Against most I'll need to add shields. I will add inertial fuses once I need to, but for now I'm fine without.
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast

Well, I think I did the three absolutely necessary modifications here, except the material-mining-repair ones.
A really good airship I must say, I think I will use it in my campaign, if that's not a problem for you.
No screenshot is included as it will really show off in your colours. Wink

No reaction? I hope no hard feelings? ;(

Attached Files
.blueprint   ABCD b.blueprint (Size: 201.23 KB / Downloads: 2)
From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73
MULTIPLAYER!

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]

I haven't looked at it yet. What did you do exactly? I don't care if you use it, I just recommend adding some active defense or using other crafts which are preferred targets.

edit: just looked. You added detection (I'm not using it currently) and you added spin blocks with wooden blocks on them. My guess is you had a mod enabled, or you just put spinning wooden blocks in my craft. That is all I noticed.
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

Updated, new BP and pictures.

(2018-03-05, 07:31 PM)Captain_Fox Wrote: Hesh is good against heavily armored enemies, due to the fragments hesh creates having better damage and pen the higher the armor value of what they spawn from inside pockets is. Heat is good all around, but beaten by ERA and air pockets.

I put one of my 400mms using HESH on an adventure craft, and with the first effective shot that hit, it blew up half of a TG Rain, and brought it down, all the while my adventure raft was sinking and rolled 90* because I accidentally put it in reverse without adjusting hydrofoils. Typically, though, the HESH does unfortunately little. I did some tests, and even if I manually disable an OW Alcazar's LAMS, my weapons do pitifully little to it. The HESH will just slightly damage bits of metal inside the hull, and never damage any critical systems. One 400mm
2 HE HESH to the front of a Bastion turret (the single barrel variant) does next to no damage.

One missed - the wood blocks are hologram holders.
I am on stable, no mods.

This unit, and a boat will be the return of the brainwashed dwg pirates I've sent back in my storyline of Neter campaign.

Attached Files
.blueprint   My Little Pony.blueprint (Size: 211.35 KB / Downloads: 4)
From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73
MULTIPLAYER!

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]