Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RTG optimal efficiency

(2018-02-23, 11:48 AM)Normal69 Wrote:
(2018-02-23, 11:36 AM)harnas1977 Wrote: Actually I would be grateful if anyone can confirm that.
I am planning a carrier strike battle for my upcoming tournament. I will be using ultra light planes and it might make sense for them to share the power with the carrier.

Of course I can confirm that.
Just don't forget to put them on the same resource group - I use no other setting for a balanced share (and have some grief because I cannot delete those settings if accidentally clicked on).

I have a 7 component eradicator which only 2 holding fuel engines, one has RTGs, the remainder of them gets electric power thru batteries which are in all the 7.

Take care of your resource range! Anything outside will get de-powered.
Maybe you can set up an ACB like "if batteries below Z%, return to mothership" on the planes.

Much appreciated.
So all I need to have on the planes themselves is batteries and electrical engine? At what range they would be able to recharge?
Planes attack range is going to be up to 5km. The tournament mod is using centralised resources, hope it's going to work.
primum non nocere

(2018-02-23, 12:10 PM)harnas1977 Wrote: Much appreciated.
So all I need to have on the planes themselves is batteries and electrical engine? At what range they would be able to recharge?
Planes attack range is going to be up to 5km. The tournament mod is using centralised resources, hope it's going to work.

Yepp. Set all of them on the same resource group.
Test them in a centralised resource setting, maybe ammo and energy follow the localised rules...
The range is shown on E,M maps when you press R, the big circle.
Also for tournament vehicles de-activate your skills in Y, because they are host dependent!
From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73
MULTIPLAYER!

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]

(2018-02-23, 01:34 PM)Normal69 Wrote:
(2018-02-23, 12:10 PM)harnas1977 Wrote: Much appreciated.

Yepp. Set all of them on the same resource group.
Test them in a centralised resource setting, maybe ammo and energy follows the localised rules...
The range is shown on E,M maps when you press R, the big circle.
Also for tournament vehicles de-activate your skills in Y, because they are host dependent!
Very informative, thanks!
primum non nocere

Centralised resource is, as far as I know, exactly that - only resource. Don't think it shares fuel or battery or ammo outside of the resource circle range.

Very rarely use centralised though, so could be misremembering.
Poke my boat! mostly pre-2.0 learning & catalogue thread - Update: Heavy & light tanks 07/04/18 for 2.1. 6 ships made 2.0 aware. No more post-processing! finally! but now I can't read the forum.

It shares only material, not fuel, battery, or ammo.
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast