Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Sails and light block

I think it's time we show sail ships some love. Would love to see sail customization.

1. Being able to color sails by coloring the sail main block.

2. By pressing q on a sail main block we. Could select the sail texture (options being the old school style, clean sails, and eastern style sails with bamboo poles in the sail.)

Lastly the light block. I love and hate this block. Please make an option to make this block totally invisible outside of the build menu! I love the customization this block allows but the ugly distortion ruins the immersion

Those are my humble suggestions

Nice!

Or be able to colour light blocks?

It would be nice if there could be texture mods which actually display in multiplayer.

For sails I would like skin and nanofiber too. Wink
From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73
MULTIPLAYER!

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]

Yes please, making light blocks the color of glass, or even completely invisible would be very nice. The sails would be good for things like the various Age of Sail CCs
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast

I totally agree to the sails coloring and texture.
This should be a simple change. Enough of this mandatory rag-sails!
primum non nocere

I agree with everything this suggests, as someone who makes many realistic sailships the rag sails are an eyesore, so be able to have white sails (Or any other colour)would be great.
[Image: 6Vp76mI.png]

[Image: 76561198088023049.png]