Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 18 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Screenshot Thread

Photo 
The Forums are missing one thread like this.

Rules

No spamming
More picture less chatting
if ye going to respond to a chat or compliment (make it short and simple) and if ye can include a picture of your own in the same post.

The more pictures there are the better.

Thanks.

Been working on something nice Smile

[Image: avhx.png]

I think it is going to be a carrier Big Grin
There is no reason in being a adult if you can't be childish -Nerdcubed

What gave it away?!?!

More pictures of the Carrier

[Image: l8qg.png]

And another one

[Image: rvfq.png]

my newest airship BAS_WAREBIT
making airships is actuly not so hard, and this one is almost as big as the HCS_COMMEDORE (i find the commedore the perfect size for any 'has to do something' ship)

http://vvcap.net/db/7FXnVZtkBDiqnARPpwIG.htp

(2014-01-12, 07:09 PM)lemmington Wrote: my newest airship BAS_WAREBIT
making airships is actuly not so hard, and this one is almost as big as the HCS_COMMEDORE (i find the commedore the perfect size for any 'has to do something' ship)

http://vvcap.net/db/7FXnVZtkBDiqnARPpwIG.htp

I recommend using Imageshack, There you can make the screenshots seen with out having to click on any links Smile

Quellix, but then I take a lot of 'forum space' going to stick to vv cap ok?

I present the newest airship for the Lemniack Navy (going to need to contruct ships again or subs). It is a heavy modified version of the BAS_WAREBIT having more firepower, armor and speed

DBAS_THE_LEGEND this is the first of the Divine Battle AirShips, this prototype has an equal armor as the BBS_EVOLTION.MKII and its fire power is even stronger. It is called THE_LEGEND because it started the Divine series
http://vvcap.net/db/DMI2lf6pgDTx0QIpQrOw.htp

sorry guys not giving a download of this one, maybe it is a bit selfish but I am going to keep the features of this one a sectret until the multiplayer comes out.

quellix this carrier is realy nice! and lemmington your ship too. Smile
When i was young i was loving my sandbox. Even now i love sandbox... it just changed a bit.

Aw lemmington don't you want to see it in the trailer for the game?? Sad
Reviewed FtD on steam yet? It's the #1 thing you can do to help FtD (and future games by Brilliant Skies!), so please take the time!
Bug tracker - view, "upvote", comment on and add all bugs here.
Request tracker - request new features here
support - private portal to service desk

It is almost the same as the BAS_WAREBIT so it is alright not to see it in the trailer, also it is much harder to steer the Lamb thing.