Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

People's Republic of Caerbannog

(2018-02-06, 03:15 PM)ciaranhappy Wrote: anyway, where where we up to in the war?

Let's see... Uh, don't shoot down out cargo jets, we will split the land afterwards, uhh. Yeah. I think we have just finished off their first colony, while you are about to start bombarding their orbital ships again.
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast

(2018-02-06, 04:29 PM)MizarLuke Wrote:
(2018-02-06, 03:15 PM)ciaranhappy Wrote: anyway, where where we up to in the war?

Let's see... Uh, don't shoot down out cargo jets, we will split the land afterwards, uhh. Yeah. I think we have just finished off their first colony, while you are about to start bombarding their orbital ships again.

Ah yes, we have began attacks on their capital with 30% of our original force, the rest are in your hands until you take out the colony, and then send the rest of my force towards the capital.
[Image: 6Vp76mI.png]

[Image: 76561198088023049.png]

(2018-02-06, 12:14 PM)ciaranhappy Wrote: Due to the lack of actual in game units on the enemys part having actual battles would be impossible.
If mizarluke wants to make units for the enemy he can, he thought them up.

Simple solution:
-make a combat in the designer
-align the screenshot like only your unit is seen shooting at something, or just moving majestically
From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73
MULTIPLAYER!

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]

(2018-02-07, 06:38 AM)ciaranhappy Wrote:

Ah yes, we have began attacks on their capital with 30% of our original force, the rest are in your hands until you take out the colony, and then send the rest of my force towards the capital.

The majority of enemy forces on the colony have surrendered. We will leave one of our fighter wings behind to finish off their forces and to occupy the territory. If you could leave some ground vehicles behind to defend out airfield., we would appreciate it.

Tomorrow, after figuring out supplies and reorganizing, we will head for their home system and capital planet.
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

(2018-02-07, 02:17 PM)MizarLuke Wrote:
(2018-02-07, 06:38 AM)ciaranhappy Wrote:

The majority of enemy forces on the colony have surrendered. We will leave one of our fighter wings behind to finish off their forces and to occupy the territory. If you could leave some ground vehicles behind to defend out airfield., we would appreciate it.

Tomorrow, after figuring out supplies and reorganizing, we will head for their home system and capital planet.

We will leave some ground vehicles behind.

Our scouting vehicles have arrived at the fringe of their core system. It appears they have a large fleet in orbit and extensive ground defense. There are a few mining colonies in the outer planets. We will send one of our battle fleets to invade and occupy the surrounding mining colonies while your larger force assaults their main battle fleet. We will join in with our bombers, particularly out new Technetium Heavy Bomber, which is able to send bombs all the way out the bottom of even massively armored vehicles, if so we wish. We will wait for the main forces to arrive, then begin the attack.

(2018-02-08, 04:51 PM)MizarLuke Wrote: Our scouting vehicles have arrived at the fringe of their core system. It appears they have a large fleet in orbit and extensive ground defense. There are a few mining colonies in the outer planets. We will send one of our battle fleets to invade and occupy the surrounding mining colonies while your larger force assaults their main battle fleet. We will join in with our bombers, particularly out new Technetium Heavy Bomber, which is able to send bombs all the way out the bottom of even massively armored vehicles, if so we wish. We will wait for the main forces to arrive, then begin the attack.

We have already launched bombing runs, and a large scale air and ground battle is taking place, is also happening at sea.
We have bombers coming to their capital but they are being shot down, our fighters where sent in expectancy of air threats, not AA guns covering most of the land.

We will send in armored carpet bombers to cut a path through the AA emplacements. We will send fighters to help you at sea.

(2018-02-09, 02:14 PM)MizarLuke Wrote: We will send in armored carpet bombers to cut a path through the AA emplacements. We will send fighters to help you at sea.
(Gonna test a new format)
Imperial Warships have been dispatched from a captured port to assault the capital, however they where intercepted, and a battle ensued.
Gloria Class Battlecruiser, IWS Nova Celeste, received the first shots from an enemy battleship, it was sunk as its magazine was hit and exploded, though further explosions where avoided as other magazines where flooded.
Marshall Class Battleship IWS Deltus Emoge, and did some damage to enemy ships before aircraft came in, and started bombing, sinking the Yuntis Class Cruisers's IWS Arat and IWS Maitre.

Our competent commander was killed when IWS Xenos Gloriade was sunk, leaving the forces to an incompetent commander Mr Henry Austrohungarborf

The forces where largely lost, it seems this will be a decently long war, our forces have been pushed back and we're seeing attacks at our colonys

We will send in extensive air support under the command of our best pilots and under our Air Admiral Halto. We will accompany our standard air wings with an extra heavy bomber and a Raptor Mk3.

Can you give us intel of their anti-air capabilities on their naval forces? We are developing a bomber which will hover directly over enemy vehicles for constant dispersed bombardment. They are, however, vulnerable to fire and slow. If they are weak against aircraft, we should be able to send in a few squadrons of them once we finish prototyping.

Our condolances about the death of your comander. We would also like to offer condolenses to your new commander's name. Big Grin We will send in our First and Second Battlegroups to draw fire. Their strong armor should hold up well, but they lack active defenses, so support from your ships capable of that would be greatly beneficial.