Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Destruction of low health targets in space

Currently, and this has been for a long time, some craft may decide they are done with Neter and fly towards space. This wastes A LOT of time trying to shoot said vehicles down. As with sinking ships, I think there should be a destruction timer for craft below a certain % of health and out of atmosphere.

yep, +1
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast

To refine the idea, I think what would be a good way to implement this is when craft with little to no ion thrusters get into space and are under 50 percent health, should get a prompt saying "Under 50 percent health and adrift in space," similar to how boats get a "under 50 percent and sinking” countdown. Would really cut down on the time dealing with shrike swarms.
(2017-09-27, 06:14 PM)Neldonax Wrote: Has this all devolved into cheese
What happens when a thread about cheese becomes a thread about cheese.

80%. Not 50%. Things despawn at 55% automatically, often not reaching 50% until they are already starting to autodestruct
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast

Till that, stop and re-engage combat.
From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73
MULTIPLAYER!

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]

(2018-01-22, 03:47 PM)MizarLuke Wrote: 80%. Not 50%. Things despawn at 55% automatically, often not reaching 50% until they are already starting to autodestruct
80% is way too high. There is already a thing that makes crafts that go above 2000m get effected by gravity. So any none dedicated space craft would get thrown back into the atmosphere.
[Image: JRbbeB2m.png][Image: kT4DxcMm.png]
All hail the Queen!

My idea is, when it is over 3000 or something, it takes NEGATIVE gravity.
And it it is over 10000, it is destructed. homage centrifugal force.