Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looking for people interested in codesigning

Like the title says;

With ciaranhappy also coming back to his proper age of sails campaign, I'm hoping that that'll raise interest in the setting in the community.

Since from the depths is a great game to work with and tweak to our hearts content, it makes a nice foundation for a niche overhaul such as this. If anyone is interested in participating in the next steps of making this project that little bit nicer to play and experience, don't wait to contact me here!

so far, this has been a one man project, and while that has some benefits, it has currently grown to a size and spaciousness where I on my own cannot in my own opinion scrape everything off the bottom of the barrel. the next step to me would seem to seek help from other experienced and interested users.

Rant out of the way, post here if you want to help develop this custom campaign!

I'll set up the raw files in dropbox sometime.

Next to more designs (Rennaissance barques, cogs and galleons up to crimea era warships), I'm looking for help from people who know their way around the campaign editor, and some playtesters to be able to play the ball a little closer on changes we make.

Also, a designer dedicated to land designs (AKA, steamtanks) would be a valuable asset.

If any of this interests you, give a hoot! Big GrinCool
Imperium Age of Sail Campaign Custom Campaign Dev Idea

Check it out here!

- The Best Cello Concerto of all time - No, It's not Elgar's

i have a design, its finished except for interior detail.
its called El cagafuego (the fire shitter)
its a 42 gun frigate that costs around 50k has a 19 gun broadside and uses small advanced cannons firing hesh tipped frag (i only use hesh for guaranteed detonation) the largest broadside gun is 179mm

heres a pic https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...FDA8F512E/
here is the steam link https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1384671517

btw this is my favorite campaign, i love it Big Grin

Looking great there!

i love the hull shape and the sail layout, nice work.
I'll add it in when I have time, and add you to the credits list pronto!
Imperium Age of Sail Campaign Custom Campaign Dev Idea

Check it out here!

- The Best Cello Concerto of all time - No, It's not Elgar's