Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prefab/Subobject slots

Anyway to make get more prefab/subobject slots??

Am constantly out of those slots even if i don't build as often as i used to and i didn't make any new weapon since last !year.

Using separate vehicules to save and then load/inject/merge stuff isn't very practical.
[Image: CUXgqyd.jpg]

(2018-01-08, 06:52 PM)Mr.YaR Wrote: Anyway to make get more prefab/subobject slots??

Am constantly out of those slots even if i don't build as often as i used to and i didn't make any new weapon since last !year.

Using separate vehicules to save and then load/inject/merge stuff isn't very practical.

I wish there was. I am running into the same problem. Perhaps someone else has a good workaround.
primum non nocere

I save most of my turrets that I like/use often on a separate 'raft' ship/fortress. Similarly, I keep a copy of a highly recommend/useful 'engine platform'. If I need a pre-fab or sub object, I just keep one or two slots open for 'transferring'. It's not ideal by any means, but it works.
(Is in your ship, stealing your turrets!)

Mods/extra blocks

After Cataclysm (and the separate 'railings' mod as well)
Dynamic Kinetics Simple Re-skin (armored glass)
Wrought Iron Armor
Structural Foam
Aero-alloy
More Corners 0.3

I don't need more as I 99% of the time build new things for each of my designs anyway Big Grin
I just override one slot to put it on the different possitions
There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.