Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

2.12 released [ all branches]

never been more happy to take my entire fleet back to dry-dock. I'm gonna have a blast animating all sorts of parts on my designs.
-Do not bring forth an argument as fact that can be disproven with a 10 minute Google search.

Bug report: Moving far enough away from where you spawned causes the near-clipping plane to extend further and further away from the camera. I don't know if this one's new or not.

That list looks epic indeed Big Grin thanks a lot, cant wait to see whats next Big Grin

Gladyon, if Spinblock madness will get discontinued, will there be a way to increase the explosion cap in vannila ? (That was the only reason i used that mod)?
Ur mum is a nice lady.

(2018-01-05, 05:28 AM)Klayn_Rogue Wrote: Gladyon, if Spinblock madness will get discontinued, will there be a way to increase the explosion cap in vannila ? (That was the only reason i used that mod)?

That is his next goal, read in the "what I'm working on" thread of Gladyon

Edit, i fucking hate writing with phone..
There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.

I encountered an issue where controls assigned directly to spinblocks do not save with the blueprint if the spinner is attached to a piston, can someone confirm if this is indeed an issue? I don't want to post a bug report if it's an isolated incident.

(2018-01-02, 02:13 PM)Champion Of Sparta Wrote: Ummm is anyone else having the issue of simple cannons are now not firing with the local weapon controller?

I have noticed this on my constructs as well.

(2018-01-05, 08:20 AM)CrimeanChimera Wrote: I encountered an issue where controls assigned directly to spinblocks do not save with the blueprint if the spinner is attached to a piston, can someone confirm if this is indeed an issue? I don't want to post a bug report if it's an isolated incident.

It can even be reproduced if the spinner isn't on a piston.
I'll take a look.

Ok cool, thanks man.

[bug]
Elevation only turrets ignore limitation of max elevation < -30 for example
It will aim only UPWARD (!!!) but can aim the horizon.

Maximum elevation is down, and minimum elevation is up, I think.