Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

2.12 released [ all branches]

When copying to clipboard on APS, you don't copy things of the gun itself (Caliber, RoF Overclock settings) anymore
There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.

I had a case where water disappeared suddenly in designer. After I restarted it all went back to normal.
primum non nocere

(2018-01-02, 04:18 PM)harnas1977 Wrote: I had a case where water disappeared suddenly in designer. After I restarted it all went back to normal.

That's happened to me before even before the update. It's weiiiird. And unpredictable.
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong" -Voltaire

Fiddling with the Idle angle on a 2m AAA mantlet, the tooltip tells me I can set elevation but the slider sets traverse - which isn't really any use :S

Seems ok on a different gun, so I have no idea what's going on.

Edit: ok, so worked it out - orientation of the firing piece matters rather than orientation of the mantlet.
Poke my boat! mostly pre-2.0 learning & catalogue thread - Update: Heavy & light tanks 07/04/18 for 2.1. 6 ships made 2.0 aware. No more post-processing! finally! but now I can't read the forum.

Is anyone having a problem with missiles? It seems that the gantries, connectors and launchpads no longer detect missile connections.

Other than that, pistons don't seem to be doing anything from a cursory test. Even when extending, nothing seems to be happening.

I mentioned this on the discord to Gladyon, but it wouldn't hurt to have it here too. I'd like to see the copy/paste function to also be extended to LAMS nodes, laser warners, as setting those up with non-default settings takes enough time that I've found myself really wanting it.

(2018-01-02, 05:34 PM)Mashadarof402 Wrote: Is anyone having a problem with missiles? It seems that the gantries, connectors and launchpads no longer detect missile connections.

Other than that, pistons don't seem to be doing anything from a cursory test. Even when extending, nothing seems to be happening.

Be sure to check without any mods installed. That might be the issue here. I don't have any problems

Also Vorpalim: Yes please.
Procrastination level is over 9000

I noticed that "activate x seconds after spawn" seems a bit redundant now, unless you want something to activate 2-4mins after spawn (0-2mins can be set using delay and "on spawn"). Had another digit before, which made fine-tuning some stuff easier.
So could we get another digit for that, or, even better, the delay?

Wanted to play ftd again and turns out this update came out, it kinda refused to properly load the designers and campaign.

Solution was to rename the ftd folder in my documents, then uninstall and reinstall(steam validate installation didn't do the trick) the game through steam as it appears to be working again now.

I think some mod most have been stuck and didn't want to disable or something as the error was talking about some weapon config not being correct.

Anyway enough typing, i want to try those subturrets Smile

(2018-01-02, 07:42 PM)Eagle Wrote: Be sure to check without any mods installed. That might be the issue here. I don't have any problems

Also Vorpalim: Yes please.

I've disabled all mods, same result. The piston GUI says its extending, but nothing's happening. I've tried putting blocks on top of the piston in case the extendable part isn't visible, but no difference there. Is there some specific way it's supposed to work?