Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Da Submission Rules

Heiya. Welcome to the Submission Rules. I would like to reduce the restrictions for the designers who are willing to contribute some units for the factions. Before that let's see what restrictions I would like to slap down below.

1. Ya can make it OP OP (Overpowered) but don't go into godly/meta levels yet. At least not until further instructions are given.

2. You know that I don't like huge blocks counts, those causing players who are low spec computer to run badly. So er... At least try not making the units over 12k blocks. The lower the block count, the better the game will progress will be.

3. Be sure ya units are based on the factions theme that I listed in the guideline post. But, I can consider it if ya got the goodie aesthetics/appearance that looks promising to me.

4. Be sure ya visit the Submission Pool before ya wanna construct any units. There are empty slots out there that could be your chance to fill them.

5. Ya can put a Hearth Stone if ya want. But I don't think I will use it. So....that it's up to ya.

6. Heh heh... Ya can use the EXPLOIT MECHANICS. But only three factions have used exploits. Marsambya Pirate, Panjyankro Pirate, and RIAH Conservator army. The rest of the factions are not using them. But make sure the exploit mechanics that you use are not causing my game to crash. So... apply em carefully.

7. All engines are allowed. But some factions won't be using specific engines. I didn't decide yet which faction can use and which one cannot. Give me some time to decide.

8. Try not using much RTG to avoid the unit's price to go rocket in the sky, expensive as hell.

9. Ya can feed the units with tons of ammo box. But I suggest that you try to stay under 3000 ammo capacity. I don't want to see the ship fly due to the ammo blowing inside. Spam more Ammo Processors, it would be nice and safer.

10. Using spinblocks for decoration/aesthetics such as cable-ish stuff need to be restricted a bit. Ya can use that cabling stuff but please don't put lots of it. I noticed that stuff is causing lags if ya bring more than 5 ships with that kind of stuff. Minimize its use as much ya can.

11. If ya wanna post for faction submission. Post in the Normal Thread by making the new post. So I can chase ya submission and evaluate em.

The submission thread is locked. Are you not currently accepting submissions?
My BP thread!
How to win neter. Step 1: Get that godly battleship to spawn inside a mountain. Step 2: Steal it.
I reply to people way too much.

Did I locked ar? hold on lemme check the settings.

Ok. It is unlocked. Did ya wanna submit the vehicle(s)?

(2018-07-18, 02:45 AM)Monklizard Wrote: Did I locked ar? hold on lemme check the settings.

Ok. It is unlocked. Did ya wanna submit the vehicle(s)?

I did have some planned submissions, but I doubt they will be good enough once they are finished.
My BP thread!
How to win neter. Step 1: Get that godly battleship to spawn inside a mountain. Step 2: Steal it.
I reply to people way too much.

Alright. I like to ya plane. Send in XD