Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Campaign start - multiple declarations of war?

I think this should be brought up again, and I suggest making it a max of 2 wars against the player, with the first one (90% chance DWG) happening at 1 hour, and the second (50% of anything happening at all) being at 1.5 hours or 2, with possible other wars far later. 3 or 4 is a bit much for just an hour in.
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast

(2017-12-19, 08:41 PM)MizarLuke Wrote: I think this should be brought up again, and I suggest making it a max of 2 wars against the player, with the first one (90% chance DWG) happening at 1 hour, and the second (50% of anything happening at all) being at 1.5 hours or 2, with possible other wars far later. 3 or 4 is a bit much for just an hour in.

Yeah, completely agree with that.
Poke my boat! mostly pre-2.0 learning & catalogue thread - Update: Heavy & light tanks 07/04/18 for 2.1. 6 ships made 2.0 aware. No more post-processing! finally! but now I can't read the forum.

I agree, I HATE how hard the start of AoE is. I've written off that campaign completely by this point. I will not play it. The fact that this hasn't at least become an option when you start the campaign is highly disturbing. I won't even recommend the game to my friends anymore at this point because an entire campaign is blocked off by this absurd mechanic.
Power, Balance, Freedom