Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tournament of WAAGH!

I have another slightly larger vehicle in progress, the Harbringer. It is a bit larger, with 5 500mm APS, a decent number of missiles, some lasers, another APS minigun, some decent defenses, and over 20x bigger.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast

So radioactive! My heart fills with joy. :3

If you used the small one beside docker it's all right - if it builds them in battle then not.
Will see after work, so morning here. Smile

Thanks.

(wow not one but three)
From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73
MULTIPLAYER!

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]

I have a couple of other things I could throw into the mix: A super-agile microjet, a smallish (22k mats I think) FBT, a fairly chunky (90k) airship, and a titanic 600+k, 22k block airship that needs a major overhaul to work for 2.0 (it seems to have got 250k cheaper but also heavier, and I need to re-route its laser cavities into boosting the power of the LAMS).

Obviously I have a lot more units than that but they're not up to the same standard.
(2017-07-10, 02:50 AM)Resolas Wrote: Forward broadside is the best broadside

All contestants are welcome.
Remember there will be a fun faction too (something like DWG and halooween campaign), you shouldn't expect the spanish inquisition. Wink
(incidentally do you do shrubberies?)
MULTIPLAYER!

So wait, will this be in multiplayer? Because if not I see no real reason to not use the tournament mod.
Uses the golden ratio.

[Image: n4pzmbo]

Fat_ninja - today at 1:40 PM
Would the perfect pair of boobs be 1.6 times the size of the body or vice versa?

(2017-09-08, 11:00 AM)spookywaggon Wrote: So wait, will this be in multiplayer? Because if not I see no real reason to not use the tournament mod.

That is not a problem. Smile
Re-read back the whole thread, we already did talk about that.
Especially the second one! Big Grin
MULTIPLAYER!

If I have time I may make a marauder 8x bigger than it should be...

Also, yes I use subvehicle spawners and docking stations, but not blueprint spawners.
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

Report!

Raptor Mk3 Steam:
falls into the water, sinks outright, like it has no propulsion, still tries to shoot
maybe it has problems with the slow ramp-up of the steam engines?

[Image: B6E9E9C60897D026046854D33EE0B52E371774A3]

Rapor Mk2:
floats over water, no other movement, shoots all right, recoil moves it away from the battle, right drone doesn't detaches
Dont know why it isn't moving.

[Image: DA4D5C9292C746384AB08B9A5C93B02D08A89162]

Meteorite II:
moves, shoots, massacres, when further away decides to take a bath, never surfaces again
This unit actually moves and shoots, but kept firing on the sunk Raptor Mk3 Steam, never switching to Raptor Mk2 - that's how it went away from the battle. Maybe a target prioritization card?

[Image: B6B3729927288C6A3A44FF97A0CBDC069299EB38]

Checked AI, all of them were in combat mode, ignoring salvage.
Decided no video yet. Wink
MULTIPLAYER!

So: the Raptor Mk3 needs spawned in at about 200m altitude in order to be able to get enough power to fly before hitting the water. I will check the Mk2 and try to fix the problems, I remember having trouble with one fighter not detaching before. I will also check to make sure it has enough lift too, it is fairly outdated and I may need to do a bit of modification for it.

Also: What hit the Raptor Mk3? That type of damage normally doesn't happen.

(2017-09-08, 06:12 PM)MizarLuke Wrote: So: the Raptor Mk3 needs spawned in at about 200m altitude in order to be able to get enough power to fly before hitting the water. I will check the Mk2 and try to fix the problems, I remember having trouble with one fighter not detaching before. I will also check to make sure it has enough lift too, it is fairly outdated and I may need to do a bit of modification for it.

Will try, but I've spawned her at various heights.
Remember that "where to spawn" is a rule requirement! Wink
MULTIPLAYER!