Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

V2.02 [Dev Test] CONTENT Update

(2017-08-23, 08:21 AM)LoSboccacc Wrote:
(2017-08-23, 01:16 AM)SunBurst Wrote: A little bit sad to see the "SMS Otter" after nearly three years of service gone.

the Otter taught me about hiding turrets under the deck

F

Wow, you just made me realize how much the Valiant has changed since it's original version.

I'd of lost my spaghetti with amazement if you should be the valiant of today back then.

If you put one turn in missiles, they turn to the direction player is looking, or to AI target when they are fired.

(2017-08-24, 09:42 AM)JohnMidnight Wrote: If you put one turn in missiles, they turn to the direction player is looking, or to AI target when they are fired.

Uh... yeah? That's what they're supposed to do and have done for years.

Does an army of ponies have a cavalry? You tell me.

[bug] Upon player death selected color is reset.

I also think weapon controllers are bugged. If controller is not set upright facing the direction the of the weapon, the weapon will not fire.
Lost are only those who give up on them selves.

(2017-08-22, 04:39 PM)DelsGaming Wrote: Not sure if this patch or previous 2.01 but vertical launch missiles using active radar and one turn just going straight in to the water. ok with IR head and one turn.
Tested on targets at various ranges but after launch it just goes off at 30-45deg and syas using one turn to find target.
IR says same but is heading in the direction aimed at.

You dont need the one turn with active radar missiles.
member of the EOI

(2017-08-24, 08:40 PM)JOJOBRN Wrote:
(2017-08-22, 04:39 PM)DelsGaming Wrote: Not sure if this patch or previous 2.01 but vertical launch missiles using active radar and one turn just going straight in to the water. ok with IR head and one turn.
Tested on targets at various ranges but after launch it just goes off at 30-45deg and syas using one turn to find target.
IR says same but is heading in the direction aimed at.

You dont need the one turn with active radar missiles.

But you need IFF or else missiles will target your ship ;-)

Also you do ( possibly! ) need one-turn if you're out of lock range of the missile seekers - from some testing there's a good chance they'll just lock on anyway, I'm not sure that's really intended...

Noticed testing some stuff that ships appear to be sinking more now - whether that's a game change or just five dice-roll in a row, I appreciate it anyway.
Poke my boat! mostly pre-2.0 learning & catalogue thread - Update: Heavy & light tanks 07/04/18 for 2.1. 6 ships made 2.0 aware. No more post-processing! finally! but now I can't read the forum.

Please just bring tank tracks.......thats all I ask!!!
"Dem Inquisishun humies can't be trusted any further dan day can be thrown, which in dat one's case might be a bad example."
[Image: thumb-350-48007.jpg]

Khaz will bring tank tracks at some point. But the more likely outcome will be that tank tracks come out in After Cataclysm first.

Is Nick still dead?