Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
 
APS customizer segment length manipulator

#1
Basically the ability to scale the length for individual customizer segments.
The idea here is to make Shells that suffer from the volume restriction of the customizer segments, more viable.

This means you could make way more Shell variants by just having 2 segments as one segment could take up 80% in the form of gunpowder whilst the other 20% is an ap capped head for example.

You would not be able to override the total length but you would be able to change how much of the available legth is occupied by each individual segment.

Fuses could have their own set volume much like they do in cram Shells etc.

This would require some coding Changes and likely a slight rebalance of things, but it would make the advanced in advanced cannons even more advanced.

another thing would be going into differentiating powder and casings and have the casing work as as an outer Shell that is created by having the option to set different gauges for each individual segment, thus allowing us to make stupid Shell abominations or theorethically faster rounds in the case of smaller Shells but that may require a lot of balancing.
Never sail out to far on the daft raft.
Reply

#2
Advanced cannons should be advanced, so if i understand what you mean that each module basicly has a slider for changing the lenth of the parts in the shell?>
There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.

Reply

#3
exactly
Never sail out to far on the daft raft.
Reply

#4
We need that
Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)