Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

APS autoloaders costumisable shooting delay

Make it so that autoloaders and beltfed autoloaders can begin firing (once locked onto a target) after a chosen amount of time; this would allow a cannon with multiple autoloaders to increase it firing rate as the autoloaders give e barrel a shell at different times (eg: I have an APS with two beltfeds, and I would like to be able to set one autoloader to fire 0.35 secs after locking on to a target, while the other autoloader fires as soon as it locks on the target; this would allow me to greatly increase the firing rate of my gun)
Releasing restraint level 0

[Image: 51lVoOiq%2BVL._AC_UL320_SR220,320_.jpg]

How would that increase the fire rate, the two belt feds in your case will still supply your gun with shells at the same rate.

I'm assuming you mean with a cannon with multiple barrels. The 'Maximum fire rate' in the cannon options will prevent multiple barrels firing at the same time. It's in rounds per minute, so you'll have to do a calculation for it, but it will allow a minigun-style firing pattern.

Or you put up a firing delay of .35 seconds in the firing piece. This will give the turret a nudge more time to lock on, firing as soon as the gun faces the target is most of the time a wasted shot. Smile
(2018-03-12, 05:51 AM)Chunkblaster Wrote: @Lord O' Talons What Anime is that?

(2018-03-12, 01:22 PM)Lord O Talons Wrote: BM effects and docking stations.

---lolwhat Big Grin

I just set All my cannons to .5 accuracy before firing and thats fine, since theyre accurate enough off that (on crams You could add anoher 0.5sec delay(but i dont use crams Tongue))
There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.

It is about the detection. If you have a refresh rate for the AI exceeding your firing delay, the shot might be borked.

This is less interesting for spameroo cannons, but slow firing "replica" like guns need every shot, especially after turning towards a new target.
(2018-03-12, 05:51 AM)Chunkblaster Wrote: @Lord O' Talons What Anime is that?

(2018-03-12, 01:22 PM)Lord O Talons Wrote: BM effects and docking stations.

---lolwhat Big Grin