Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average

ANOTHER (huge) SHIP. Armad Armed Forces.

I really am starting to think this thread is being neglected.
"If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid."-TheMightyJingles.

My last name is Proctor
The Proctor is a ship in the game
Yay. I'm happy.

Blueprint thread: http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum/s...?tid=28006

Hmm do you need attention that much? My own build thread back in the days got about 1 response and that was not even ship related.

You will get the feedback if you stop trying to force a feedback. And even if not, take the time to improve your stuff and just play the game.

Just to give you a heads-up: your crafts have been downloaded 20 times so far, that is a pretty neat result for your first vehicle thread.
(2018-03-12, 05:51 AM)Chunkblaster Wrote: @Lord O' Talons What Anime is that?

(2018-03-12, 01:22 PM)Lord O Talons Wrote: BM effects and docking stations.

---lolwhat Big Grin

*tiny bump*

My last name is Proctor
Yay. I'm happy.

(2017-06-01, 07:39 AM)benzo711 Wrote: I really am starting to think this thread is being neglected.

Its not being neglected. They are couple thing ppl not bothering ya thread.

1. Ya didn't color em to show ya faction Representatives. Second is... Unconventional designs. From what I saw, ppl not really like to comment the unconventional types. I'm not exactly sure how to say that. All I know. Ppl will comment for a designer build like a... battleship things or any ship with conventional looks. Ppl more interest than the unconventional styles, like you did. But not just you have only been neglected. Several ppl already make and neglected as well. That count on me too. Confused. I can tell ppl turned into a "clueless" state who build a stylish design. I suspect. Most ppl comment for conventional ships design because...they compare with their ship. Is his/her ship capable can beat that ship? Or... not.

2. Before that, I'm sorry for any designers thinking this might be insulting for ya designs. I personally to say... making the same ship, the same replica or the same conventional kind makes me a little...boring. Because of the same ships except for different names, the same shapes, the same styles...all times. But I can't do anything for this because this is ppl decision whenever to comment the other threads who make an alien-ish, or psychopathic-aesthetical elements styles.

3. Price sometimes bothered them as well. Because ya tank is suppa big. And... the cost also suppa big. Try to build something not causing a price so big. Because ppl not so hardcore as ya and the other does. But... I think sometimes price doest not an issue. Confused

4. Ya not alone for this... I also feel that way. Well... what Tyr3n said is true. Take ya time to practice for making it better looks. Big Grin

(2017-06-03, 04:43 PM)Monklizard Wrote:
(2017-06-01, 07:39 AM)benzo711 Wrote: I really am starting to think this thread is being neglected.

Its not being neglected. They are couple thing ppl not bothering ya thread.

1. Ya didn't color em to show ya faction Representatives. Second is... Unconventional designs. From what I saw, ppl not really like to comment the unconventional types. I'm not exactly sure how to say that. All I know. Ppl will comment for a designer build like a... battleship things or any ship with conventional looks. Ppl more interest than the unconventional styles, like you did. But not just you have only been neglected. Several ppl already make and neglected as well. That count on me too. Confused. I can tell ppl turned into a "clueless" state who build a stylish design. I suspect. Most ppl comment for conventional ships design because...they compare with their ship. Is his/her ship capable can beat that ship? Or... not.

2. Before that, I'm sorry for any designers thinking this might be insulting for ya designs. I personally to say... making the same ship, the same replica or the same conventional kind makes me a little...boring. Because of the same ships except for different names, the same shapes, the same styles...all times. But I can't do anything for this because this is ppl decision whenever to comment the other threads who make an alien-ish, or psychopathic-aesthetical elements styles.

3. Price sometimes bothered them as well. Because ya tank is suppa big. And... the cost also suppa big. Try to build something not causing a price so big. Because ppl not so hardcore as ya and the other does. But... I think sometimes price doest not an issue. Confused

4. Ya not along for this... I also feel that way. Well... what Tyr3n said is true. Take ya time to practice for making it better looks. Big Grin

I did try with the Leviathan in terms of looks because it's the tank I'm most proud of (I bought FTD specifically to build it) but all I did was paint those stripes on the front because I'm terrible at aesthetics. Also I want to make sure my tanks (and in the future ships, flyers and airships) can take a beating and that's why they cost so much/have so much volume (in fact the Behemoth and the Xacteract are from the same mod for the same game. The unit that the Behemoth was based on was about 10x bigger than the unit the Xacteract was based on. Here though they are the same size. But again, that's because I want them to be able to take a beating).

But if people want cheap, realistic (to a certain degree) and good-looking builds then I can't really do anything. I have my style (by style I mean make everything as efficient and as heavily armoured as I can get them. Aesthetics aren't really my thing (I'm working on my first ship and I don't know where to start on the super structure)) Tongue

My last name is Proctor
Yay. I'm happy.

And now someone has gone and rated this one star for some reason.

My last name is Proctor
Yay. I'm happy.

Wasn't me, but don't let it bother you too much... As long as you keep doing what you're doing, people will see Smile

I'm not really into land vehicles yet but they look good, you have your own aesthetic which makes them unique

I rated it 5 stars for you now Smile
Founder of the Supreme Raykorian Navy

(2017-06-04, 08:17 AM)MultiFlashNinja Wrote: Wasn't me, but don't let it bother you too much... As long as you keep doing what you're doing, people will see Smile

I'm not really into land vehicles yet but they look good, you have your own aesthetic which makes them unique

I rated it 5 stars for you now Smile

Thanks! Big Grin

My last name is Proctor
Yay. I'm happy.

Don't bother with that Star. Star means nothing to me. If ya ask me. Do what ya can. And... be sure ya color em all. So ppl like to see ya tank even more.

I slapped 5 stars onto it. Might take a while to compensate that 1-star rating, though.

However, I agree with monklizard. Paint yo things! Smile

Even more so if you recreating other games' vehicles. Try to get the same shade of color onto your craft. Smile

Just as I harshly said a few posts up, someone will stumble upon this thread eventually. Just keep up working on them and use updates of your craft to bump.
(2018-03-12, 05:51 AM)Chunkblaster Wrote: @Lord O' Talons What Anime is that?

(2018-03-12, 01:22 PM)Lord O Talons Wrote: BM effects and docking stations.

---lolwhat Big Grin