Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello crappy forum server my old friend

(2017-02-07, 06:28 PM)Minecraft Zerneas Wrote: Forum functions again now? I missed 2 days of LPW..
But so did everyone else, so, really no loss.

Yeah It's been more than a day of the forum being completely down. I'd like to get some explanation as to why it happened if anyone has it.

The message I got was the following

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1194 - Table 'mbb_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repairedQueryBig GrinELETE FROM mbb_sessions WHERE uid='1637'

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
I do not apply murder to the vehicle, the murder has the vehicle built around it! -ARCAGNELL0

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress" -Frederick Douglass

(2017-01-23, 04:32 PM)Shade Wrote: I think you can basically stack infinite shields in an arc

I HATE THIS SERVER SO BAD
Procrastination level is over 9000

Does this thread get bumped every time the connection gets slow

(2017-02-14, 03:02 PM)Eagle Wrote: I HATE THIS SERVER SO BAD

I couldnt reach the forums for a while the moment you said this when i tried to load another subforum

oh god

(2017-02-14, 04:14 PM)A Lemming Wrote: Does this thread get bumped every time the connection gets slow

No, because it's pretty much slow half the time and this doesn't get bumped that much...
Procrastination level is over 9000

(2017-02-14, 04:14 PM)A Lemming Wrote: Does this thread get bumped every time the connection gets slow

Haha it could be a nice game. Bumping this thread every time the forum server is sedated, like some hours ago xD
I do not apply murder to the vehicle, the murder has the vehicle built around it! -ARCAGNELL0

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress" -Frederick Douglass

(2017-01-23, 04:32 PM)Shade Wrote: I think you can basically stack infinite shields in an arc

+1 we however migth lag to much for it, I even got timed out after posting a post that didn't got posted, for 2 minutes, then worked back like lighning hoods Sad

It's being pretty good currently, only taking me a couple seconds to load a page.