Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Guaibee's Useful (and experimental) Fuel Engine Platform

Incidentally, I was messing around with trying to make a T5 engine and wound up with a really weird one. Well, it has good PPBB for a T5 and is surprisingly compact so that's all well and good, but it looks like it may be able to adapt to T4 as well.

The really weird part is that, at least for the T4 prototype, it might be possible to make it extendable in multiple directions. It may turn out a good engine for people with far too much ship but who still want overly efficient engines (in theory, it may get up to 8ish PPBB).

Well, ok, another weird part is that its a 6x5 base engine with 4 full length crank shafts (it has a very high turbo-to-pipe ratio but I was still surprised it actually worked as well as it did).
Your giant expensive powerful warship of doom can be destroyed by dropping an anvil on it. One day, I will finally have enough engines to actually make a ship without stopping to make more engines.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guaibee's Useful (and experimental) Fuel Engine Platform - by KuramaFox - 2018-06-21, 12:58 AM