Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Guaibee's Useful (and experimental) Fuel Engine Platform

Sorry its taking so long. I keep getting nerd-sniped with new engine ideas and seeing if they work or not. I've mostly been having success with higher efficiency.

If not for a glitch with inline turbos, I'd have a 19921 PPF engine reaching over 8 PPBB. Well, getting over 6 isn't bad for now I guess.

I think the raft should be getting ready soonish at least. I'll take a look at those Saturn ones. And depending on how many more times I start messing around with some new engine idea, I'll get the revised raft out either this or next week most likely.

Ah, incidentally, my best efficiency for the same range as the Saturn is a 5861+ PPF engine that gets just under 14 PPBB with one middle segment and over 16 PPBB with 3 middle segments. Its a fair bit larger than the Saturn though so they may be good for different ship types.
Your giant expensive powerful warship of doom can be destroyed by dropping an anvil on it. One day, I will finally have enough engines to actually make a ship without stopping to make more engines.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guaibee's Useful (and experimental) Fuel Engine Platform - by KuramaFox - 2018-06-19, 11:24 PM