Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Guaibee's Useful (and experimental) Fuel Engine Platform

I don't know if anyone else asked this, if so, sorry. I am fairly new to fuel engines, since for the majority of the time since they came out, I used RTGs. I have looked through most of the engines, but due to lack of experience and somewhat lag, which slows things down alot, I have been having trouble determining which of the engines are the best, and which ones aren't as useful. In particular, engines that I can get roughly 20k power within a reasonably small area (9x5x12) at a decent efficiency (200-500 at max). I noticed that most of the engines produce too little energy for their size, which is natural for inline designs, but I want some decent energy. A smaller platform with the stronger, smaller, and more efficient engines would be nice. Thanks for any help, and I like the platform and find it very helpful, just a bit much for me at first.
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guaibee's Useful (and experimental) Fuel Engine Platform - by MizarLuke - 2017-11-04, 02:31 AM