Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Guaibee's Useful (and experimental) Fuel Engine Platform

New update is out, one more 6x5xn high power engine, stacked version of the carpet engine so the cross section becomes 6x5, and a new 78K PPF engine in 7x7x8 space. And I almost forgot, finally included the slightly more power-dense high power engine in 5x5x2n.

At this point, new updates are more for my personal collection and for completing the power-density/efficiency spectrum and the range of different sizes than any actual functional purpose. I'll let everyone know if there is an update to engines that makes them obsolete or opens up new possibilities, or if somehow I obtain enlightenment and make some amazing stuff (that someone hasn't already made yet), but at this point most if not all quirks have been fixed and it is no longer absolutely necessary to keep your version up to date if you have an older one. Thanks for taking a look and using these designs, and hope you enjoy the power they provide.
[Image: 50157_s.png]
[Image: 50157_v.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guaibee's Useful (and experimental) Fuel Engine Platform - by Guaibee - 2017-03-20, 04:39 PM