Create an account  

• 53 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average

(post your) Teaser

[Image: B87292DE776C72F0769334C6593439B447A139A3]
My new Star Dreadnought.
[Image: JRbbeB2m.png][Image: kT4DxcMm.png]
All hail the Queen!

[Image: 20180709203938_1.jpg]

Not saying I'm back, but maybe on the way? Behold FNN Varjo(FF) at speed during her sea trials.
[Image: 50tckhs.png]

The official Royal Finnish Navy Shipyard thread. Have some blueprint awesomness!

(2018-07-09, 06:48 PM)KingOfFinland Wrote: [Image: 20180709203938_1.jpg]

Not saying I'm back, but maybe on the way? Behold FNN Varjo(FF) at speed during her sea trials.

*gasp*

FFFIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! HeartHeartHeartBig Grin

I MISSED YOU SO MUCH Exclamation
[Image: EwYtNDC.png]

I've been out awhile, but very cool buildings, Monklizard, nice airships and anti-tonks, Haliburd, and neat ships everyone else!
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast

A lot of people seem to be returning lately, huh.

Well, I am one of them though.
Your giant expensive powerful warship of doom can be destroyed by dropping an anvil on it. One day, I will finally have enough engines to actually make a ship without stopping to make more engines.

Missile mod got updated and works well with current stable version so work resumed on the Frigate prototype. Not as stealthy as I would hope but it's getting better. Not quite done yet with adding everything into it though.

[Image: qVd6M2B.png]
[Image: hjRewFP.png]
[Image: EPtIACA.png]
My DeviantArt Page Full of Shenanigans
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: ljhYQd1l.jpg]

Here's a laser thrustercraft that I've been working on recently.

It was wobbly when I first built it a while back (GP PIDs could only do so much), but I finally stabilized its roll and pitch with Aerial AI PIDs. The craft still likes to move backwards when idle.

The yellow stripes might be toned down a bit or changed to different colors.

Front view:
[Image: yMt27Ps.png]

Attacking a Plunderer:
[Image: mnMC9zu.png]

WIP light cruiser. The 2 small turrets near the back are 200mm smoke cannons. This ship is designed to be able to take on any faction & be as versatile as possible for vehicle with a CRAM-focused armament.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=51141]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My BP thread!
How to win neter. Step 1: Get that godly battleship to spawn inside a mountain. Step 2: Steal it.
I reply to people way too much.

(2018-07-11, 06:11 PM)KuramaFox Wrote: A lot of people seem to be returning lately, huh.

I've noticed that too, but I was just on vacation for 2 weeks...

@GiantSnake

have you ever thought of making one or 2 of the mains be APS? That would up versatility a bit, though it would require more armor and require an extra gun to make.
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast

New Cruiser
[Image: 7eVnKYG.jpg]

Battleship remake
[Image: Or7cXLZh.jpg]
"Anata no soba de! " - Hearts of Iron phrase.