Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 53 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average

(post your) Teaser

This is several months old, but since I haven't worked on it in awhile.
Well whatever, I'll just post some pics I took along the way. I feel like I can do a bit better in detail. But I haven't even got the basic structure down! So yea...
Picture of KNS Restoration docked, the railway station outside the naval base perimeter fence, and lastly a step down station.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=52880]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=52881]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=52882]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: fvn8BOX.gif] [Image: RFSgkaw.gif]

(2019-05-07, 05:30 AM)afjklol Wrote: This is several months old, but since I haven't worked on it in awhile.
Well whatever, I'll just post some pics I took along the way. I feel like I can do a bit better in detail. But I haven't even got the basic structure down! So yea...
Picture of KNS Restoration docked, the railway station outside the naval base perimeter fence, and lastly a step down station.

How long does this take to load?

How many CPUs and GPUs did you burn through to load this thing?

(2019-05-07, 08:54 AM)Shaun Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 05:30 AM)afjklol Wrote: This is several months old, but since I haven't worked on it in awhile.

Ahaha, very good question...
It takes awhile to load. Like a minute? Though I never timed it. The current one is even bigger with a highway and all.
My current PC is pretty powerful. However my power supply did get wrecked recently. I swear its unrelated lol.
So I can't play games for long periods of time without PC restarting due not enough power demand. Can still play just not for too long.

(2019-05-07, 09:29 PM)afjklol Wrote:

It takes awhile to load. Like a minute? Though I never timed it. The current one is even bigger with a highway and all.
My current PC is pretty powerful. However my power supply did get wrecked recently. I swear its unrelated lol.
So I can't play games for long periods of time without PC restarting due not enough power demand. Can still play just not for too long.
I would recommend not booting at all until you can get your hands on a new PSU.  You're running a pretty big risk that you'll end up out right wrecking the CPU/GPU with an errant fluctuation.  Failing that you're likely reducing their operating life.  Hit up amazon, it would be a shame to lose the rig to something like that.
-Do not bring forth an argument as fact that can be disproven with a 10 minute Google search.

(2019-05-08, 03:24 AM)Lincrono Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 09:29 PM)afjklol Wrote:

I would recommend not booting at all until you can get your hands on a new PSU.  You're running a pretty big risk that you'll end up out right wrecking the CPU/GPU with an errant fluctuation.  Failing that you're likely reducing their operating life.  Hit up amazon, it would be a shame to lose the rig to something like that.

Yea, I haven't been playing games a lot anyways for various reasons. FtD particularly, due to AI issues. And I also don't want to risk messing up the PC either.

Evidently I got bored of building rafts...

[Image: m6YVeJN.jpg]
"Do not meddle with the affairs of destroyers, for their aim is true and torpedoes are deadly."

nice butt and modern ship
"Anata no soba de! " - Hearts of Iron phrase.

(2019-05-25, 06:21 PM)Gamng19 Wrote: nice butt and modern ship

Well, modern in aesthetics at least.

And update~!

[Image: CRZ7ojx.jpg]
"Do not meddle with the affairs of destroyers, for their aim is true and torpedoes are deadly."

Finished stitches their hulls and already tested. Looks like he sails quite well. At least. But dunno what it looks like when he suffered 30% damages. XD

[Image: 3r6bQHK.gif]

Here's it look like in 360 posing

[Image: qukv5XI.gif]

i want those turrets
"Anata no soba de! " - Hearts of Iron phrase.