Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 53 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average

(post your) Teaser

Photo 
My next project...

Or so it was when I first started playing this game. So yes, this thread is there to post your in progress builds, experiment pictures or hype building! Nothing more nothing less. Give us sexy screenshots!

[Image: YHFSVATl.jpg]

It'll be the USS Ban Hammer? looks more like a baseball bat though Tongue

Is it a shoe horn?
[Image: horn2-800.jpg]
"Ask for the world and you'll get nothing, ask for something achievable and you might actually get it." -Majyst

"Im a leaf on the Wind, Watch how I soar" - 'Wash' Washburne

"Exaggerating just pisses me off" -Majyst

"Shiny" -Captain Malcolm Reynolds

[Image: tlgbtjn.jpg]

And LOL

Is this a Teaser thread for anyone? Or do you rename it when your shoe horn ship is complete? Tongue
"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Engineering, Civilization 4; Antoine de Saint Exupéry

(2014-11-01, 05:36 PM)Esthil Wrote: Is this a Teaser thread for anyone? Or do you rename it when your shoe horn ship is complete? Tongue

Haha! Thats a catchy name. I propose this to be a teast thread for anyone mid-development of ships.
I'll be making it a faction submission once it's done anyways.

Half an hour till my game starts, starting to take shape.

[Image: vJeWYWMl.jpg]

tease tease tease

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Engineering, Civilization 4; Antoine de Saint Exupéry

Curving a huge bow takes time.. later today hope to complete the hull.

[Image: 0405jdo.jpg]

The Valiant is for scale purposes

[Image: MffYiBel.jpg]

THATS HUGE!

the size of the cannos you could fit into that thing

Im suprised by how well balanced this thing floats at the moment... slightly high on the water, but that will change once I add in stuff.

[Image: WwbJsByl.jpg]
[Image: t3RJ6IUl.jpg]

I should not have decided to polish the surface... this will take almost as long as the hull Tongue