Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Campaign Bug Report Thread

Run into any bugs? Feeling that there are problems with the campaign's balance? This is the place to alert me to them.

Disclaimer: If you're complaining the campaign's too easy when you built a stupidly large super-battleship to roflstomp everything, the only outcome will be a tightening of the volume limit.

Yes, i have runned in to a bug, and its a save breaking one:
If you are playing on Devtest and you save past geting the oil rig, it doesnt realy matter where it seems, then if you load this save, you get this:
" The hearthstone was destroyed, game over"
The only way to avoid it it seems not to spawn the thing in a first place, the hearthstones are glitchy as all hell and some times just brake on thier own even if there were enough stuff for it to get energy.
A good solution would be tiding the lose condition to Oil rig HP and not hearthstone.

Upd:
I think i know what the problem is, the hearthstone only activates after 5 seconds, so when the game loads it thinks that the Oil Rig is dead.
This is screenshots of this phenomenon with everything in place and the game thinking that the Oil rig is dead.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(2016-09-13, 01:25 AM)Shabby Wrote: Yes, i have runned in to a bug, and its a save breaking one:
If you are playing on Devtest and you save past geting the oil rig, it doesnt realy matter where it seems, then if you load this save, you get this:
" The hearthstone was destroyed, game over"
The only way to avoid it it seems not to spawn the thing in a first place, the hearthstones are glitchy as all hell and some times just brake on thier own even if there were enough stuff for it to get energy.
A good solution would be tiding the lose condition to Oil rig HP and not hearthstone.

Upd:
I think i know what the problem is, the hearthstone only activates after 5 seconds, so when the game loads it thinks that the Oil Rig is dead.
This is screenshots of this phenomenon with everything in place and the game thinking that the Oil rig is dead.

Thanks for flagging that one up to me, I'll fix it for the next update.

Alright, it's been fixed.

Thanks for your patience, took me far longer than I should have to get round to it.

I dont understand whats the problem...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: MwtdIl8.gif]

(2016-10-11, 08:53 PM)Shabby Wrote: I dont understand whats the problem...

...what? How on earth is that happening?

I'll look into it.

May be easier just to start off spawned if it's mission critical.

It seems that its very spawn sensetive when it comes to the failure condition.
I tried re installing the game but it didnt help, idk if other people are having this issue but... yeah, im kinda stuck.
[Image: MwtdIl8.gif]

(2016-10-12, 03:03 AM)Shabby Wrote: It seems that its very spawn sensetive when it comes to the failure condition.
I tried re installing the game but it didnt help, idk if other people are having this issue but... yeah, im kinda stuck.

How long do you reckon it takes to clear the first fleet and reach the oil rig? I'm adding a sort of grace period to the failure conditions.

Edit: Never mind, I'll just have the blasted thing start spawned in.