Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Progress Updates

(2016-10-03, 06:55 PM)StahlSentinel Wrote: Steam engines are coming in the next update HYYYYPEEEE

YAY, I was fortunately wrong!!
"If you’re leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun"

"If you're not willing to shell your own position, you're not willing to win."

Campaign updated - you can now inflict ironic raiding tactics upon a Reefback Wrecker resource fort and other such resource zones.

Steam engines now in devtest HYYYYYYPPEEEEEE

Alright, campaign's been fixed, again.

sweet, can you add the CC file here? and will you be adding steam engines and plasma when it comes out?
When in doubt shut up keep calm and use more daka.Tongue
(2017-12-07, 11:38 AM)-ACHTUNG- Wrote: Afterwards I concluded that those Campaign designs spend too much of their material cost in Aesthetics instead of actual combat ability...

(2016-10-21, 05:01 PM)Toothless The Night Fury Wrote: sweet, can you add the CC file here? and will you be adding steam engines and plasma when it comes out?

You can get hold of the custom campaign through the Steam Workshop, there's a link thread.

As for steam and plasma - yes, I intend to add those to certain factions when released.

Welp, steam is here and it's awesome.
That doesn't mean everything is getting converted to use it though.
I may as well roll out another update in a bit once I've sorted out the new fleets for the Wreckers and tweaked one or two things.
Most important is that there is now a volume restriction of 7k for the player, roughly on par with the factions' non-behemoth designs.

Alright, so the next update is probably not going to be for a while. There are three main reasons for this:
First, Reefback Wreckers need their forts and HQs finished first off. Also their roster needs a little bit of filling out.
Second, the Iron Devotion overhaul.
Third, I'm also overhauling the Monarchy.

Of course, there's also the matter of the OWC's engines needing some re-piping so they don't constantly overheat.

I'm going to release a half-bake update once I've sorted out the OWC's engine troubles, with some new stuff.
Main focus, though, is the fixing of OWC. Also going to be removing the LUA from the Scimitar and Skyhome, since they behave a little too evasively for my liking.

Okay, so apparently I pre-emptively fixed most of the OWC's engines.
Still haven't converted the Scimitar to not use LUA though.