Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

DEVELOPMENT ROADMAP

please add options to set priority for aim point, so we can select what to shoot at. The reason why the Thyr is so good is because it has its AI and weapons so far away aim point card ignore the weapons and go for the highly armoured AI and ammo

@sundy123 For that, try Gladyon's ProtecTech Industries mods, there's one called enhanced aimpoint card or something like that, and it should have all the features that you require. Pity it isn't integrated into the core game.
At last, a great success!

(2016-12-08, 12:20 PM)Spitfiredzwww Wrote: @sundy123 For that, try Gladyon's ProtecTech Industries mods, there's one called enhanced aimpoint card or something like that, and it should have all the features that you require. Pity it isn't integrated into the core game.

The thing is, I don't want to use mod for this game as the last space engineers map I made had almost 100 mods installed... I'm afraid I would fall into this habit yet again. Plus this is such a rich game, It's just that there are some easy fixes that can be done so easily. Shields being ridiculously long range, AI not aiming for weapons etc.

Looking all the way back to the roadmap, nothing except the first point has been covered and it's december

(2016-12-23, 01:33 PM)sundy123 Wrote:
(2016-12-08, 12:20 PM)Spitfiredzwww Wrote: @sundy123 For that, try Gladyon's ProtecTech Industries mods, there's one called enhanced aimpoint card or something like that, and it should have all the features that you require. Pity it isn't integrated into the core game.

The thing is, I don't want to use mod for this game as the last space engineers map I made had almost 100 mods installed... I'm afraid I would fall into this habit yet again. Plus this is such a rich game, It's just that there are some easy fixes that can be done so easily. Shields being ridiculously long range, AI not aiming for weapons etc.

Space Engineers mods for me has been "ooh pretty! I swear I'll use this sometime"
and then rarely add them to the world and even then only use it sparingly haha
even if it's a really cool idea ^//^

(2016-12-23, 01:36 PM)A Lemming Wrote: Looking all the way back to the roadmap, nothing except the first point has been covered and it's december
Steam Engines are in, and the game is as bugless as it's ever been and is running better then ever

(2016-12-23, 08:34 PM)Stinger10034 Wrote:
(2016-12-23, 01:36 PM)A Lemming Wrote: Looking all the way back to the roadmap, nothing except the first point has been covered and it's december
Steam Engines are in, and the game is as bugless as it's ever been and is running better then ever

To be fair steam engines are hardly finished and the pace did slow down.
Already got tons of toys and I've got ~1100 hours out of FtD so not complaining Smile

It would be nice to know what is going on tbh. Found the Discord so I'll look there Smile

fix memory leak please

(2018-01-31, 08:37 PM)RollingInDough53 Wrote: fix memory leak please

1 Thread is enough, and add some more description. I am unaware of any memory leak, so I don't know what you are talking about.

If the first thread isn't seen, post again in another valid thread, or message Gladyon here or on Discord. But don't post it in a largely unrelated thread that has lost conversation for over 6 months.
(2017-04-20, 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote: I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast