Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

500k No-Holds-Barred Tourney (Complete)

(2016-07-30, 12:35 AM)Varien101 Wrote: It seems i'm the only one who cant download your entry Deltaforce, i'm super sad =P It just gives me a giant set of 1's and 0's lol.
Every blueprint I upload does that.
Just copy all of the numbers, make a new blueprint in game that could just be a wood block call it whatever you want, probably the name of the vehicle. Then go to file explorer, open that BP on notepad, delete everything in there and then paste what you copied before.

(2016-07-30, 12:43 AM)DeltaForce Wrote:
(2016-07-30, 12:35 AM)Varien101 Wrote: It seems i'm the only one who cant download your entry Deltaforce, i'm super sad =P It just gives me a giant set of 1's and 0's lol.
Every blueprint I upload does that.
Just copy all of the numbers, make a new blueprint in game that could just be a wood block call it whatever you want, probably the name of the vehicle. Then go to file explorer, open that BP on notepad, delete everything in there and then paste what you copied before.

You can also just directly copy-paste the numbers into an empty notepad and save it as a .blueprint.
I can sail my airplane in space.

(2016-07-29, 06:50 PM)Awesome Gamer Wrote: the whale fleet is a go

Is this supposed to be a multi-ship entry? Because your BP is only 131k RP.

Fatal error fixed, created another....

Edit: Fixed, final version =P

Attached Files
.blueprint   Bee Hive.blueprint (Size: 183.83 KB / Downloads: 20)

Roster updated! This is the final listing of all ships entered in the tournament. No more entries will be accepted.

The bracket can be found here: http://challonge.com/NoHoldsBarred

roflmao, I just biffed it at the end I guess =) So my entry will be a floating thrustercraft that doesnt fly, but at least it targets the enemy =P

Round 1! I am nervous,

Good luck everybody and "see you on the battle field" xxscorps !

I attached a teaser as I am shy with uploading my ship. (ran out of time for a paint job and a few things)

:-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(2016-07-30, 02:22 AM)Mourark Wrote: Round 1! I am nervous,

Good luck everybody and "see you on the battle field" xxscorps !

I attached a teaser as I am shy with uploading my ship. (ran out of time for a paint job and a few things)

:-)

Well, I got an itch to do some recording tonight so... yeah. Episode 1 is rendering and will probably take 15-20 minutes to do so, then another 30 to upload. Ish. Give or take a bit. So first episode will be up and live in the next hourish.

It's still uploading (15 minutes left) and then YouTube will have to process it (which usually takes another 20ish minutes), but after that episode 1 will be live at the link below because I was bored and had the time to go through and make it already.

And yes, this means the daily vids for this tourney start now and Episode 2 will be out on July 30th.

You and me Mourark! Prepare to be stung.