Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Changing Tides - Archived pre-subforum thread

(2016-07-20, 02:50 AM)Gaurdian23 Wrote: K, I'll put a small amount on (probably for citadels and the like).
Haha, so anything more and down to Davy Jones locker they go!

For the Wreckers, heavy armour can be Lamb near anywhere on the hull, but things like the citadel will be patchy at best. Again, since they don't have much in the way of armour tech, heavy armour will be found in traces in random parts of the hull.

(2016-07-20, 02:50 AM)Gaurdian23 Wrote: Yep, I should still have them lying around (fortunately most things I build I keep, whether or not it fails (since I can go back at a later date and fix them up)).

That reminds me actually, I've curved the front of the UAV so that way it's aerodynamic (instead of brute forcing it). However I'm gonna look into adding more weapons on it (I don't feel like it's justified yet). Only thing I haven't done is replace the armor with Light alloy but that's a quick step anyways Tongue.

The Seahawk has been fixed and is now able to fly without nose diving and the missiles have consistently proven their not gonna destroy it. I'll also be looking into adding more to this one.

All good to hear.

(2016-07-20, 02:50 AM)Gaurdian23 Wrote: Nice!

So? It's an outpost! It doesn't need to be comfortable (the lore for it could maybe be that it's manned by prisoners!). Haha, I can imagine that conversation with it's inhabitants:
"It smells a little weird here...."

"Don't worry about smell friend, worry about what caused smell!"

O.O *gulp*

Yes, in the lore Purgatory outpost is a prison complex. It's not overly secure due to two factors: First, the Iron Devotion tends to give prisoners ample opportunities for reform instead of focusing entirely on punishment, and second, it's in the middle of the ocean, so escapes are only really possible by stowing away or stealing a ship (usually a Dreg ship or Splinter execution raft).

The funny thing is that both the prisoners and guards alike have tried almost everything to get rid of the smell, with no effect. The current theory is that it's the RTGs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changing Tides - WIP custom campaign - by StahlSentinel - 2016-07-20, 09:06 AM