Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Changing Tides - Archived pre-subforum thread

Holy Mackerel Meth3ikon, this thing is amazing looking! This puts anything I make to shame lol!

Sorry for not being on the forums for a bit, I've been a little busy recently. I've begun work on the replacement Airship but it's gonna take a while for me to get it done (I'm still having a bit of problems when designing things that are larger, fighters seem to be quite easy for some reason). I've actually been able to draw out what I think the Cruiser for the Reefback Wreckers will look like, however I'd like your permission to make a series of ships for it. Not for the Reefback's, but for the Forged Embers. I've been thinking in the back of my head about how their designs are suppose to be from this era so I was thinking of making a lore (if it's alright with you) that essentially says what the Reefback Wreckers has is a stolen prototype that the Forged Embers is furious about.

I'm gonna leave any kind of fortress or structure building to Meth3ikon to be honest lol. Not only is it because this design is fantastic but it's also the fact that I'm terrible with fortresses.

Hopefully I'll have something soon for you, sorry!
"If you’re leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun"

"If you're not willing to shell your own position, you're not willing to win."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changing Tides - WIP custom campaign - by Gaurdian23 - 2016-06-25, 02:39 AM