Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Changing Tides - Archived pre-subforum thread

(2016-06-07, 07:41 AM)StahlSentinel Wrote:
(2016-06-06, 11:18 PM)Gaurdian23 Wrote: *Snipped rambling*

If you're thinking of building for the Corensian Monarchy, cannons are preferable, with missiles relegated to anti-missile duty. I'll put up the build guidelines for them in a bit, though I won't be able to get the fleet colour values for a bit.
With the Monarchy's focus on broadsiding though, CRAMs are the preferred weapon system for main guns.

K, I figured as much lol. I'll go ahead and redesign the missile arrays and put something else there, ironically I boast so much about being good with missiles but I think I have yet to create an Interceptor missile system haha (there is one on the Vanguard but it is actually not working last I checked). Don't worry about the fleet paint values for it, I'll just paint it in my fleet colors and once it gets transferred to the Corensian Monarchy it'll switch to theirs. Yea, I've learned that CRAM's are better for Broadsiding and APS is good for turrets (at least in my brief dip into CRAM's) I'll go ahead and play with CRAM's some more and see what I can come up with (since currently the only functioning CRAM turret I have shoots a monster of a shell that will do some severe damage (even to the WF and their OPness) but it's slow to turn and has worse aim than a drunken sailor who has one eye and their ship is rocking about like they're in a hurricane).
"If you’re leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun"

"If you're not willing to shell your own position, you're not willing to win."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changing Tides - WIP custom campaign - by Gaurdian23 - 2016-06-09, 01:59 AM