Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Changing Tides - Archived pre-subforum thread

Well, I got a ship for ya. In an attempt to get back into FtD, I decided to build something. At first it was suppose to be something for the Reefback Wreckers, then it was born into this:

[Image: Qd97LxV.jpg]

Say Hello to the Matercula class Hydrofoil Carrier. She's not meant to be in the midst of battle (I actually forgot to throw her in one, but I got a good feeling she wouldn't do well), however she can support a fleet with 8 aircraft, with room for more. She was suppose to ship with some but while they are devastating they have the problem of being too fast for their own missiles (most testing showed that the second salvo would clip through them and blow up on the inside, which isn't exactly ideal) so for now your gonna have to supply your own. Something that actually shocked me was that during testing I let her go running about while I was putting on the "flight deck", and when I looked at her speed she was going 25m/s, so in my usual fashion I thought to myself "If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing...." and now she goes 49m/s lol.

Attachment added to new post, with an added bonus for the wait.
"If you’re leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun"

"If you're not willing to shell your own position, you're not willing to win."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changing Tides - WIP custom campaign - by Gaurdian23 - 2016-05-30, 06:52 AM