Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Changing Tides - Archived pre-subforum thread

(2016-05-20, 07:09 PM)StahlSentinel Wrote:
(2016-05-20, 06:23 PM)Gaurdian23 Wrote: "Using a network of scout balloons, they monitor the sandbars for potential salvage, often taking steps to ensure that the ships passing through become wrecks."

Would that by any chance include scout balloons that function as mine deployer's or missile balloons....?

They already have the Barrage Balloon, a modified Corensian Monarchy ballooncraft set up with a smart-bomb array. If you want to have a look at it (or steal it for use in campaign, it functions as a scout balloon thanks to a radar dish hidden inside), I'll add the blueprint here.

I'll be honest, I originally built it as a faster, more useful alternative to the dediblade-with-radar-attached that I usually build at the campaign's start, and it uses absolutely no resources in normal operation (ignoring repairs).

Don't make it too brutally effective - it is only a scout, after all!

K, I'll begin work on it a little later. Currently am on my tablet. Thanks for the DL link, I'm in need of a good radar design lol. My current one is litteraly 4 wood beams around a single block that are covered in balloon deployers. I also can't wait to play with the barrel of laughs. Also forgive any misspellings, this tablet is screwing with me.
"If you’re leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun"

"If you're not willing to shell your own position, you're not willing to win."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changing Tides - WIP custom campaign - by Gaurdian23 - 2016-05-20, 10:23 PM