Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Changing Tides - Archived pre-subforum thread

Say Hello to the new AirPython, now named Air Cobra, she's undergone a severe overhaul to her making her look a lot less like her naval variant but also improving her firepower!

[Image: ttefQt3.jpg]

In her current state, two of her where able to defeat two Riverhomes and a Sinners luck without any other support (granted one blew up almost 30 seconds through the fight due to her own missiles turning into her, so technically 1 took them all on), as seen below.

[Image: ggfnUKF.jpg]

Armament:
1x 120mm HESH firing cannon (unknown firing speed, engineer forgot to check >.>)
10x Shadow lance anti-ship missiles (brand new, don't know the max range as of yet (chock it up to the engineer's laziness Tongue, that and he's sick) but I do know they can go 1500m without a problem)

Also yes I do realize she has 5 missile laser pointers, I kinda got paranoid when the outer one got shot off by a lucky shot, and the one in the middle is an experiment that I have yet to take off (it did work, but it sent the missiles over the aircraft which was freaking me out a little). ALSO she can't take a hit to her middle (no I'm not kidding, there was only 1 missile that hit her and all that was left was the tail plane and the engine....).

Attached Files
.blueprint   Air Cobra Aerial Drone.blueprint (Size: 45.79 KB / Downloads: 24)
"If you’re leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun"

"If you're not willing to shell your own position, you're not willing to win."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changing Tides - WIP custom campaign - by Gaurdian23 - 2016-05-19, 03:14 AM