Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Changing Tides - Archived pre-subforum thread

Just a warning about the Corsair, somewhere along the lines her weapon systems stopped working. I've made an imperfect fix for the missiles but the torps as of currently are dead. I've actually made a post asking about it so hopefully they should be fixed soon (and she'll be steaming along again, happily engaging targets from a distance). Sweet, can't wait to see her in the fleet!

Alright, glad that'll get some use haha.

I haven't heard of KuramaFox's before, I'll be checking it out a little later on today (since I've literally been on FTD since I woke up trying to figure out what happened to the Corsair and reworking the Air and Sea Python)

Alright, sounds easy enough (saying this though I have a weird tick about shields, don't know why I won't use them but I don't Undecided ). Haha, you asked for it then. Since missiles are my specialty I know how to counter them, fairly well Smile)

Yea, I've begun remaking her and so far her pontoons have been traded out for level wings (of course keeping my Shadow SRBM's) and I'm debating on either replacing her main gun with either A: a 50-90mm Gatling gun firing Squash Head rounds, or B: MOAR MISSILES!!!

Attached Files
.blueprint   Corsair Class Drone Hydroship.blueprint (Size: 72.11 KB / Downloads: 34)
"If you’re leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun"

"If you're not willing to shell your own position, you're not willing to win."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changing Tides - WIP custom campaign - by Gaurdian23 - 2016-05-16, 11:41 PM