Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Changing Tides - Archived pre-subforum thread

(2016-05-13, 04:49 PM)Gaurdian23 Wrote: Great looking designs! I would offer to help but unfortunately my designs fall heavily into the "function over aesthetics" category lol, still though I'll try to make something half way decent. (I'll probably make it for the Old World Coalition, they seem to fit my style the most Smile )

That would be most appreciated! Thank you for showing your interest, it's a little quiet here in the custom campaigns forum.

The hydrofoil designs I've shown thus far I couldn't really make look very good, and subsequent designs are a tad sleeker. Interesting note: OWC cabins are completely sealed off from the outside world. No doors at all. Add control boxes for remote drone shenanigans.
Their hydrofoil ships are very fragile, relying entirely on active defenses to survive, and use missile spam primarily with some minor advanced cannon usage.

I'll add a pic of the most recent OWC design, the Skitterbug (with the wrong colour scheme, I'm juggling this custom campaign with contributing to WW2 Lite). Feel free to either go with the boxy aesthetic or the sleek one, whichever you're more comfortable with.
[Image: MD4Rgks.jpg]

PS Adding drone subspawns is A-OK. Keep it reasonable tho.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changing Tides - WIP custom campaign - by StahlSentinel - 2016-05-13, 05:16 PM