Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Changing Tides - Archived pre-subforum thread

Well I'm glad you liked it, and if you think that's a light bomber then I can try and make something bigger, but the bigger it gets the more likely I am to screw something up, ;p

I imagine I'd go for a style more like the fervour's, the Iron Thunder was a pita to get it to fly(I originally made it out of metal, and it fell into the water when turning. The block replace tool was down as well, ;c). At that kind of size you need a crap-ton of ailerons or thrusters for turning really if it's out of metal.

I don't have access to my good computer atm(I'm on an 8-yr old iMac!!), but I will see what I can do over the weekend. I also need to practise to play a bunch of different songs like mad, because like the genius I am I left my music homework to the last minute, having been given >1 month..
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
~~Terry Pratchett

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changing Tides (WIP campaign name) - Trying my hand at making a custom campaign - by Hypersycos - 2016-04-15, 11:43 PM