Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Artists

Peter Khaz
Reviewed FtD on steam yet? It's the #1 thing you can do to help FtD (and future games by Brilliant Skies!), so please take the time!
Bug tracker - view, "upvote", comment on and add all bugs here.
Request tracker - request new features here
support - private portal to service desk

Hmm, why is there no replies here?? it was from so long ago XD so what do you mean by artist here??

Its just a list of who does what for FTD, head one forum branch up and you'll see the other dev roles and who does them Smile

(2018-05-31, 11:29 AM)khaz Wrote: Its just a list of who does what for FTD, head one forum branch up and you'll see the other dev roles and who does them Smile

well yeah but the others are more self explanatory and since no ones replied to this I don't get what a FtD artist would be :p
I would like to know what ya do Wink

Well its just one of the roles I do, but texturing, modeling, particle effects, that sort of thing. Oh and recently pushing for full PBR shading stuff and a new lighting system Smile

(2018-06-01, 09:41 AM)khaz Wrote: Well its just one of the roles I do, but texturing, modeling, particle effects, that sort of thing. Oh and recently pushing for full PBR shading stuff and a new lighting system Smile

Oh nice! I seriously cant wait till there's better shading Big Grin

I honestly don't know if these will be of any use or worth -

But here are a few of my amateur compositions I like to play in a randomised tracklist while playing from the depths. Mostly synthesizer stuff in 18 parts with loads of cluster cords and pings. Don't know if its of any use. But it's there and since I made it for my own enjoyment of From the Depths I saw no harm in presenting it here for consideration.
Imperium Age of Sail Campaign Custom Campaign Dev Idea

Check it out here!

- The Best Cello Concerto of all time - No, It's not Elgar's