Nick Nick Smart

Alex Anister (SuperModerator)

ABYAY ABYAY (SuperModerator)

C. Hikari (SuperModerator)

GuaiGuai Guaibee (SuperModerator)

Vorpalim Vorpalim (Moderator)

Renthrak Renthrak (Moderator)

[Can all other mods please add your name in here plz!]
Reviewed FtD on steam yet? It's the #1 thing you can do to help FtD (and future games by Brilliant Skies!), so please take the time!
Bug tracker - view, "upvote", comment on and add all bugs here.
Request tracker - request new features here
support - private portal to service desk

Incase you didnt already have done... give no one the rights to delete threads/posts permanantly.

Had a hughe forum and about 10 mods, after years one of them got hacked and all posts deleted... had backup but... you know.
f = d

(2016-03-23, 11:55 AM)nuhll Wrote: Incase you didnt already have done... give no one the rights to delete threads/posts permanantly.

Had a hughe forum and about 10 mods, after years one of them got hacked and all posts deleted... had backup but... you know.

That is not a good idea, spam bots will wreck this forums....

Also Nick Anister is not a moderator anymore ? He is back blue ?

(2016-03-23, 04:24 PM)mrvecz Wrote: Also Nick Anister is not a moderator anymore ? He is back blue ?

Nothing nefarious, Anister decided to take a break for a while.
"Ask for the world and you'll get nothing, ask for something achievable and you might actually get it." -Majyst

"Im a leaf on the Wind, Watch how I soar" - 'Wash' Washburne

"Exaggerating just pisses me off" -Majyst

"Shiny" -Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Why its not a good idea? You can give them rights to delte, but not permanent so mod and admins can see them but other ppl not.

To defend against spam -> buy vbulletin with correct setup for antispam.
f = d

HEY! um do i count as a moderater, as i technically am, i moderate the age of sail sub forum. and i cant put my name on your list so uh, am i or am i not meant to be on list?
[Image: 6Vp76mI.png]

[Image: 76561198088023049.png]

(2016-04-05, 11:09 PM)ciaranhappy Wrote: HEY! um do i count as a moderater, as i technically am, i moderate the age of sail sub forum. and i cant put my name on your list so uh, am i or am i not meant to be on list?

Silly ciaran, you only moderate your section, mods moderate the whole forum.
(2015-11-15, 12:44 PM)Majyst Wrote: much better! Now its got a penis.
[Image: WeZtAqO.png]
(2016-08-14, 07:50 PM)tmarks11 Wrote: I have found these 'improvements' far to funny.
TERMIN8R bestest troll mod.

(2016-04-05, 11:12 PM)TERMIN8R Wrote:
(2016-04-05, 11:09 PM)ciaranhappy Wrote: HEY! um do i count as a moderater, as i technically am, i moderate the age of sail sub forum. and i cant put my name on your list so uh, am i or am i not meant to be on list?

Silly ciaran, you only moderate your section, mods moderate the whole forum.

if you look on the forum stuff thing in the member list i am under a large moderater section... although i see your point.
[Image: 6Vp76mI.png]

[Image: 76561198088023049.png]

usually mod = single forum or some forums

super mod = all forums
f = d