Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average

Hover AI: differential yaw/pitch, attack runs, pitch for altitude

PLEASE UPDATE THE LUA CODE !!!,ALL OF MY BLUEPRINTS USE YOUR CODE !,PLEASE UPDATE !!!!!!!!

(2018-10-15, 04:56 PM)marcosget2 Wrote: PLEASE UPDATE THE LUA CODE !!!,ALL OF MY BLUEPRINTS USE YOUR CODE !,PLEASE UPDATE !!!!!!!!

When did it stop working? Can you post the/a blueprint that used to work but no longer does?

(2018-10-16, 04:41 AM)HerpeDerp Wrote:
(2018-10-15, 04:56 PM)marcosget2 Wrote: PLEASE UPDATE THE LUA CODE !!!,ALL OF MY BLUEPRINTS USE YOUR CODE !,PLEASE UPDATE !!!!!!!!

When did it stop working? Can you post the/a blueprint that used to work but no longer does?

never mind,it was a mod,i just delete every mod and all lua start working again  Confused Confused Confused

Hey Draba,

I got some questions regarding evasion:

1) does evasion work with attack run? (I tried and couldn't get my bomber to evade anything)
2) does evasion only evade cram/aps or missiles, too?

And kinda about evasion: My bomber constantly crashes into my other ships/fortresses/bombers/... - I don't know if this is a problem with vanilla AI or not though

Sooo, I'm trying this lua script out and it works amazing, at least for my hover crafts and such (because I don't have to fiddle with the settings too much) 
But I thought I'd make like an airplane with the guns not on a turret (if you know what I mean?) I tried remaking the Super tweetie but I have no idea what settings to use in an airplane, like, the pitch, yaw and roll setting I've always had on 0 (except maxYawDifferential which is on 1 because it was like that when I first copied the script) 

Which settings do I use on a airplane that should not act like a hover?

Does this LUA AI actually work on the 2.4.2.2 a.k.a newest version?

(2019-04-14, 12:45 AM)Rykmentti Wrote: Does this LUA AI actually work on the 2.4.2.2 a.k.a newest version?

Nope.