Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Terrus Development Thread (What I'm working on)

It's been a few days since this has been completed but the Vexaguard's coloring and such is now complete. Outfit with the new AI to use "point at" commands, it will try to keep its front facing the target in order to pelt them with twin railguns and many missiles of various types. Here is what one would expect to see in the campaign.

[Image: from_the_depths.exe_Screenshot_2019.04.1....31.68.png]

Aside from this, I've been refitting every design in the campaign with the new missile and AI changes. Most designs have decreased in missile count, had missile batteries removed completely, or remade in some manner to compensate. Some submarines have been redesigned to rely less on hydrofoils and utilize a built-in negative altitude and pitching system to keep the craft stable, even when not in forward motion. Overall progress thus far has me nearly done with the Ionic Revolution. The one that will take the longest to recreate will be the Valiant Hydras since there will be several reworks that will need to be done.
Terrus Asunder, my custom campaign

Achievement Unlocked: Collateral Purger (Ban everyone on the forums by purging a spambot.)

It's been a lot of hard work over the past few weeks but I've finally updated all craft with the AI changes and missile updates. While doing this a lot of craft ended up being put on the remake list. Due to this, any help with redesigns will be highly appreciated. I'll post progress of new designs here whether I worked on them or if others submitted them to me.

I've also updated the info list for each faction on the Discord but haven't updated them on the forums yet. There aren't any major changes aside from some cleanup.
Terrus Asunder, my custom campaign

Achievement Unlocked: Collateral Purger (Ban everyone on the forums by purging a spambot.)