Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 12 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Flamethrower concept

It would make sense if the heat made cylinders overheat. That's one way of taking down shields.

that would be painful for ammo

What did you use to make that diagram? I'd really like to use it for some of my ideas. Anyway really nice idea. +1 to flamethrowers, though I do have to admit, the high damage, long range seems a bit like a laser, no?

And then... the Fire Nation attacked.
Trust in the AI's.All hail the Artificial Idiots...
http://imgur.com/EGbCht6.jpg
Nick Smart Wrote:haha fire is something I consider often... it'll be one of those surprise developments where I get bored of making GUIs one night and just do it...
^
Here is to be hoped.

But... do we really need flamethrowers?
I mean, unless we are using only simple cannons and sail boats...

It would be pretty much like drills, wouldn't it? But with fire spreading, if that got implemented.

Just saying, I'd rather have the current weapon systems brought to the same level than a new one...

Yes because of something called fun, plus the White Flayers are rather in your face a lot.
Fire for effect
[Image: Xx28lJc.gif]

(2016-01-05, 07:19 AM)Tallon Warhawk Wrote: Yes because of something called fun, plus the White Flayers are rather in your face a lot.

:/
Then I'd like to have confetti cannons as well.
They'd be simple cannons, but they fire confetti instead.
And if you hit an NPC with confetti, they become happy and fight for you for a small period of time.
But to counter confetti canons, I want propaganda cannons, that keep the morale of your NPCs high, so they are not affected by the confetti cannons as much.
xD

(2016-01-06, 06:28 PM)T-Bear Wrote:
(2016-01-05, 07:19 AM)Tallon Warhawk Wrote: Yes because of something called fun, plus the White Flayers are rather in your face a lot.

:/

But to counter confetti canons, I want propaganda cannons, that keep the morale of your NPCs high, so they are not affected by the confetti cannons as much.
xD

Nah
I would like to give them rum to ensure their loyality

(2016-01-06, 06:43 PM)mrvecz Wrote: Nah
I would like to give them rum to ensure their loyality

LOL
xD

Should the flamethrower flame be an instantaneous beam / cone, or a stream of many fast-moving particles?

I think that it would be better for it to be particles so that you can have arking napalm, burning oil on the water, etc. A plasma beam could be a bit like a wide laser but with a bit of travel time.

i think that it would be better if it worked off of vehicle fuel- like the standard fuel the fuel engines now run on, and maybe have some heat mechanic to stop infinitely burning flamethrowers.