Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Access to Steam Development branch

will there ever be a way to use the old custom cannons again, maybe in an older beta?
[Image: WE3eo57.jpg]

(2016-04-18, 08:59 PM)EnzeeeJ Wrote: will there ever be a way to use the old custom cannons again, maybe in an older beta?

What this has to do with the topic?
Steam Workshop
[Image: KofGHX]

Modding Whorkshop : Wheels On Crack : Testing Suspension

(2016-04-18, 09:36 PM)Antypodish Wrote:
(2016-04-18, 08:59 PM)EnzeeeJ Wrote: will there ever be a way to use the old custom cannons again, maybe in an older beta?

What this has to do with the topic?

since this is about accessing other betas and test versions of the game i thought that this would possibly be the right topic, but which topic would you sugest?
[Image: WE3eo57.jpg]

Yes, I can perfectly suggest forum sections for this question
- General discussion
- Questions
Or even
- Suggestions

Pick and take

It looks, you are asking for a feature rather than older version of the game (btw. alpha not beta). Therefore, that is why is rather not relevant to this topic.

I haven't tested, but I believe older cannon can be unlocked via modding.

Full Stop.
Steam Workshop
[Image: KofGHX]

Modding Whorkshop : Wheels On Crack : Testing Suspension

Custom cannons not available via modding if you want them you can download an old Russian torrent presumably !
Reviewed FtD on steam yet? It's the #1 thing you can do to help FtD (and future games by Brilliant Skies!), so please take the time!
Bug tracker - view, "upvote", comment on and add all bugs here.
Request tracker - request new features here
support - private portal to service desk

(2016-04-19, 07:36 PM)Nick Smart Wrote: Custom cannons not available via modding if you want them you can download an old Russian torrent presumably !

Making previous release versions available on steam via "beta channels" might be useful in some situations.

It's a pain in the button to manage for me actually
Reviewed FtD on steam yet? It's the #1 thing you can do to help FtD (and future games by Brilliant Skies!), so please take the time!
Bug tracker - view, "upvote", comment on and add all bugs here.
Request tracker - request new features here
support - private portal to service desk