Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Access to Steam Development branch

Nab question - Does this affect your save games/constructable's folder in documents or does it have a separate one ?

It uses the same save files (exactly the same profile stuff is used for both)
Reviewed FtD on steam yet? It's the #1 thing you can do to help FtD (and future games by Brilliant Skies!), so please take the time!
Bug tracker - view, "upvote", comment on and add all bugs here.
Request tracker - request new features here
support - private portal to service desk

It uses the same folders.
So if you made vehicles in the dev version, they might eventually not be compatible with older versions, depending on how different hose versions are, but Nick implemented some sort of versioning code, maybe this can prevent compatibility issues
Pursue happyness with diligence
-Mastodon

Wood should replace any "unknown" blocks if you need to go back a version. . So "rolling back" should work fine
Reviewed FtD on steam yet? It's the #1 thing you can do to help FtD (and future games by Brilliant Skies!), so please take the time!
Bug tracker - view, "upvote", comment on and add all bugs here.
Request tracker - request new features here
support - private portal to service desk

Cool thanks guys, I backed up the folder anyway just to be sure.

Best question and answer related sore throat medicine,throat infection with problem solving techniques .

Hmm, Ad-spam?

May I try to contact Bruce Banhammer? He sure will instantly turn green and make aspic of him Big Grin

If not, hmm maybe refine your Google search parameters, since this forums are not involved in un-soreing throats, rather virtually soring vehicles^^
-Mastodon

All the links go to icananswer.net, I wonder what that site does =D

Yup, adverstising, only one post, signup today, no further complaints.
I'll be "friendly" this time, maybe he was silent because he checked out the game and got hooked up as all of us, teeheehee Big Grin
-Mastodon

(2014-10-01, 12:30 PM)h0yer Wrote: Yup, adverstising, only one post, signup today, no further complaints.
I'll be "friendly" this time, maybe he was silent because he checked out the game and got hooked up as all of us, teeheehee Big Grin

Web developer here--the reason 'bots like to spam links on forums like this is for "link juice" for SEO purposes. If you haven't already, you may want to install a plugin for your forums that will automatically tag all external links as rel="nofollow", which prevents this sort of spam link from having any positive effect, and thus removes the incentive for 'bots to spam you. I believe you guys are using MyBB; thus a plugin like this one might do the trick (note: I've never used it before, it just says it does the job).