Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What the other-other guy is working on (Khaz)

Heya guys, we thought you might enjoy a teaser of what's to come. Image is quite large so I've put it in the link below:
Cannon Overhaul Teaser image

For any suggestions/discussion for the overhaul itself, keep posting in the customisable cannon overhaul thread.
That should help keep all of it together (and yes we have been reading it Smile), this thread is more just to let everyone know what kinds of stuff I'm working on.

*edit*
Oh I should point out there's some bits not in that shot and that the cannon barrel & shells in the ammo clips are just a placeholder.

(2015-09-07, 12:31 PM)khaz Wrote: Heya guys, we thought you might enjoy a teaser of what's to come. Image is quite large so I've put it in the link below:
Cannon Overhaul Teaser image

For any suggestions/discussion for the overhaul itself, keep posting in the customisable cannon overhaul thread.
That should help keep all of it together (and yes we have been reading it Smile), this thread is more just to let everyone know what kinds of stuff I'm working on.

*edit*
Oh I should point out there's some bits not in that shot and that the cannon barrel & shells in the ammo clips are just a placeholder.

holy s*** that looks awesome

had to stay silent for so long! Nice work!

Railgun all the things!

I like the artwork, it fits the FTD theme rather nicely.

RIP classic cannons

This is looking sexy. I guess people could find decorative uses for those "pipe" blocks as well Tongue. I guess a way to hide them would be nice as well.
*insert extremely annoying signature here filled with all matter of banners and links here*

Holy spaghetti, that looks awesome!

*puts up 1-2 extra shield layers around his fortress*

(2015-09-07, 12:31 PM)khaz Wrote: .

That looks really, really nice. Big Grin

May i ask you, are gauge blocks still a thing?

holy spaghetti, i thought it would look so different but now i want to slap myself so hard that thought would just disappear couse this looks so much cooler then what i imagined , finish it up fast i want to try it right now!!!!!

Dear god, how many new components diz cannon overhaul contain ?

Can you ask your questions here or do you want all question about this into the custom cannon thread as well?

I have to say it looks absolutely gorgeous!